Advertiser: Australian Institute of SportMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Aug 2019
- Salary = $106,121-$125,222 pa + up to 15.4% super
- Work Type
- Consulting & Strategy, Analysts
Are you an adaptable partnership builder who can guide others towards recognising value in data for people-relevant decision-making? Do you communicate under pressure in a style that helps people feel valued? Are you someone who puts yourself in unfamiliar or uncomfortable situations to learn?
The Australian Institute of Sport's Performance People & Teams are looking for an experienced insights analyst to contribute to the delivery of system-wide people data solutions to support decision making and measure impact, across key high performance (HP) business areas and positions.
The most important characteristic of our insights team is to steer commitment to action on insights. Performance People & Teams is a place for people analytics professionals who seek an open exchange of ideas and involve others in exploring solutions. We measure our success by conveying expectations, fostering development of others and supporting our sector partners.
- A small, high-quality performance team committed to working collaboratively in the midst of complexity
- A strong reputation of developmental success in the HP workforce capability arena
- Access to emerging and tailored professional development support
- A holistic approach to long term, robust system solutions co-created with the sector
- Opportunities for novel work in HP contexts that seek to optimise the efforts of highly motivated and committed sector talent
- Exceptional ability to give life to action plans in a people and performance focused environment
- Savvy people skills required to connect with and influence relevant stakeholder groups
- A modern, commercially-informed approach to data collection, analysis & reporting
- Experience working in market and/or social research with a client-focussed perspective
- Ongoing curiosity and a collaborative spirit
- Australian Market & Social Research (AMSR) membership and preferably Qualified Professional Researcher (QPR) accreditation or the ability to obtain
You might also have:
- Experience in design approaches that contribute to telling impactful stories connecting meaningfully with varied audiences
If you are the one:
For you to seize this rare people analytics opportunity you need to have some experience closing the gap between the collection of data and useful, actionable insights for clients. It doesn't need to be a comprehensive list of years of practice and accolades. Just make sure in your short cover letter or resume, we can clearly and simply see how you came to understand the requirements of a market-focussed practitioner and why you would best fit the demands of this insights role.
Location: Canberra preferred (but all other locations considered for the right applicant) for a fixed term until 16 December 2022
Salary = $106,121 - $125,222 per annum + up to 15.4% superannuation.
Applications close 5.00pm AEST Thursday 29 August 2019.
Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia.
Please download the job description and then hit the "Apply Now" button. You will need to upload your CV/Resume and then complete the online application form. The application form will include these questions:
- Describe how your personal attributes will contribute to our team and enhance relationships with stakeholders
- Referencing the job description, please describe why you believe you are suitable for this position
- Please list your key relevant achievements
If you have any questions after reading the job description please contact Matt Lyons on 0403 245 525 for a confidential discussion, quoting reference number JN 1796.
If you experience any technical issues please contact People & Culture on (02) 6214 1328 or email@example.com