Advertiser: JT Turf PTY LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Aug 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Other
About the business
JT Turf is the NSW state distributor for international leading turf equipment brands like Jacobsen, Redexim and Tru Turf that are sold into a variety of end uses, like golf courses, schools, sports stadiums etc.
Our business is mainly as a wholesaler that offers after sales support through our spare parts and service department.
We are a family owned and operated business which allows us to be nimble and flexible to achieve our goals.
About the role
This position is to grow sales and after market support which will require statewide travel, towing equipment, and lots of energy. As well as building relationships with our customers, we will need the successful applicant to be able to lend their hand to other important business activites like parts and service to ensure that we continue to evolve in how we support our customers. You will need to be a team player, be good with people, and able to form relationships with not just our staff but of course our customers.
Benefits and perks
As a family business, we know that flexibility is important and where possible we work with our team to ensure that their work life balance is good.
Skills and experience
- Full Drivers license with experience of towing
- Have a basic understanding of computers, spread sheeting, reporting
- Have a basic understanding of machinery and or equipment
- Have worked in a small team before
- Like to be the underdog
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?