Advertiser: Top Centre Laundry TasmaniaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Reporting to the General Manager, you will have high level experience in office administration & customer service, preferably in a production environment.
You will possess a warm, calm & approachable persona with a can-do attitude. You remain positive & enthusiastic in all circumstances.
Your tasks will be many & varied, including but not limited to, data entry (including MYOB), Collating & processing payroll, processing customer orders, preparing daily, weekly & monthly reports, setting up new customers & suppliers in the system, communicating with drivers regarding deliveries etc.
You will gain a solid understanding of the Order, Production & Delivery process.
You possess skills & experience in minor HR & dispute resolution.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?