Customer Care Officer | Reception Cover
Advertiser: ResimacMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
- Permanent full-time opportunity
- Dynamic customer-service team within a friendly company culture built on the values of Passion, Respect and Accountability.
- On top of a competitive remuneration package our people receive outstanding benefits including salary packaging, EAP, Resimac Rewards, discounted gym and generous company paid parental leave.
We are seeking a Customer Care Officer to be the voice of Resimac and handle a range of customer enquiries. The role involves working 7.5 hour shifts (+1hr lunch) between the hours of 8am and 8pm Mon-Fri. You will also be required for covering reception for an hour between 12.30-1.30 each day.
What You Will Do
- Answer incoming phone enquiries and providing exemplary customer service
- Maintain and update customer information
- Transfer and/or escalate complex calls to the appropriate department
- Conduct proactive outbound calls and provide administrative support
- Perform reception duties during lunchtime hours
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player who has:
- Minimum 2 years' Customer Service experience, preferably within a call centre environment
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- Sound administrative and IT skills, particularly with Word and Excel
- High level of attention to detail and typing accuracy
- Reception experience advantageous
Who We Are
The Resimac Group is one of Australia's leading non-bank lenders, with over 30 years of experience. Resimac is an ASX-listed company that specialises in home loans and have a wide range of products which include residential and commercial options to meet the need of all types of customers from first home buyers to investors. We pride ourselves on our service which has seen us win a number of industry awards.
There is no better time to join Resimac than today! Get your application underway now by clicking on "Apply for this job"
Want to stand out? Attach a targeted cover letter telling us why you are the perfect person for this role!
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?