Sales RepresentativePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $50,000 - $59,999 base + commission + Car + Fuel
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Adeva Security is one of the fastest growing security providers in Australia.
We service and protect families and businesses in SE QLD, Melbourne, and Perth. We provide the latest electronic security and automation services for homes and businesses.
We work with the latest technology and pride ourselves on our high quality of workmanship, exceptional customer service and working towards creating a safer community.
Due to major company growth and increased customer demand, we are expanding our existing sales & customer service team in Melbourne! Whilst previous sales experience is welcomed, full product and sales training will be provided to applicants who can demonstrate a genuine desire to increase their income and change their life for the better.
We have 2 full-time positions available for immediate start. A company car, phone and tablet will be provided and you will enjoy a generous base salary as well as the benefit of an uncapped incentive plan.
Who’s right for the job?
A go-getter. Someone who connects with people and can build a network of customers. This is an amazing opportunity to join a leading security company focused on innovation and expanding our market share. A successful Sales Rep at ADEVA has a passion and drive to exceed sales goals. You’ll use your strong communication and selling skills to present innovative security solutions to customers, overcome obstacles and close deals quickly.
What we offer
We offer a fantastic career and earning potential, top-of-the-line training,
$50,000.00 to $60,000.00 base salary per year (subject to experience)
+ Car and Fuel card
+ Uncapped Commission (Genuine ability to earn over $100K!!)
• Generate new security/home automation systems accounts.
• Determine customer requirements and needs in order to recommend specific products and solutions
• Accurately process customer transactions such as orders and quotes
• Attend team meetings concerning sales targets, forecasts, and goals
• Follow company policies relating to both conduct and employee performance
• Highly energetic, persuasive, honest, empathetic, and self-motivated
• Able to repetitively overcome objections from potential customers.
• Decision-making, problem resolution, and creative problem-solving skills
• Prior sales experience (preferred, not required)
Job Type: Full-time
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?