Sales/Service RepresentativePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
- Braeside Location
- Fully maintained company van
- Variety everyday plus bonus incentives
Are you bored and tired of your current role and looking for a change? If you are seeking a bit of variety in your day this position is for you.
This National family toy business has been servicing it's customers for 25 years and is currently seeking an enthusiastic, hardworking person to join their team based at Braeside.
Servicing local suburbs of Melbourne and country regions the successful applicant will be responsible for the delivery, receipt and invoicing of stock to all existing customers within that territory. By developing strong relationships with those customers, you will be able to up sell further product in store.
To be successful in this role you will;
- have good presentation;
- be friendly and have a professional manner;
- have the ability to work unsupervised and think on your feet;
- previous experience in retail highly considered
- show a stable work history and clean manual drivers licence.
Full training is provided, with an attractive salary package provided + super + allowances + performance bonuses and company van.
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?