Experienced Architectural Graduate
Advertiser: Dean Dyson ArchitectsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
Dean Dyson Architects are a young, design-focused architecture & interior design studio. Our work includes high end residential, life changing extension & renovations & commercial restaurants. Our friendly relaxed studio environment is designed to encourage idea sharing, collaboration and open communication. With each project we look to push the boundaries of our profession and question functionality and form. Our work is defined and driven by sound, underlined, environmental design principals.
Qualifications & experience
- Architecture Masters Qualification.
- 3+ years minimum practical working experience.
- Minimum 2 years working on residential projects.
- 3+ years practical working Revit experience with a sound documentation knowledge.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Assist in the running of multiple projects across all design phases.
- Coordination of project consultants and suppliers as part of design and documentation process.
- You will be responsible for project documentation from town planning through to construction documentation.
- Assist with design detailing and documentation review for projects.
- Opportunity to assist with contract administration for projects under construction.
- Work in a relaxed and energetic open environment, where collaboration and idea sharing is encouraged.
- Flexibility with working hours.
- Join a young growing design driven practice and become an important part of our carefully selected creative team.
- City fringe lively location with parking and great public transport on the doorstep.
- Assistance and support with gaining Architecture registration.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in architecture?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as an architect?