Customer Service/Data Entry Clerk
Advertiser: SeaRoadMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Road Transport
- Port Melbourne Location
- 12 month Contract
About the business
SeaRoad is an established successful privately owned Australian integrated transport and logistics service provider specialising in Bass Strait shipping and logistics. SeaRoad provides quality, customer focused services through purpose-built RoRo shipping vessels and a logistics infrastructure which is optimally suited to Bass Strait shipping requirements.
About the role
SeaRoad is currently looking to hire a full-time Customer Service/Data Entry Clerk on a 12 month contract [maternity leave cover] to join our friendly Customer Service team in Port Melbourne. This role plays an integral part in producing accurate data and representing our commitment to provide exceptional customer service. The ideal candidate will be an experienced administrator, be a team player and have a passion for exceptional customer service. Key tasks include:
- Checking load sheets for accuracy
- Data entry of consignment notes
- Taking customer bookings via phone and email
- Assisting customers with tracking and POD imaging
- Manifesting specialised runs
Ideally, the successful candidate will possess:
- Strong administration and data entry skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to multi task whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- High level of computer literacy and understanding of systems
- Able to analyse issues and identify errors
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
How to apply:
If you are the right candidate for this role please click on the Apply button. Applications must include your resume and cover letter.
You must have full Australian work rights.
Due to a high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
SeaRoad is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. This means creating a respectful and inclusive workplace that recognises the unique contributions and perspectives of our employees, working together to deliver extraordinary results.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?