- Job Listing Date
- 8 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Legal, Law Clerks & Paralegals
Two day a week paralegal position in boutique law firm, specializing in Local Government and Planning law, located in Sydney CBD. Would suit a law student.
The role would include:
- Receptionist duties;
- Administrative assistance to two solicitors;
- Preparation of briefs and court documents;
- Conducting extensive legal research;
- Filing of court documents in the Land and Environment Court;
- Have the potential to appear before the Registrar of the Land and Environment Court;
- Extensive file and database management using LEAP software.
The position will provide the successful candidate with exposure to a dynamic legal practice with two solicitors and the successful candidate will have the ability to take on responsibilities and tasks of complexity, if desired.
The successful candidate must:
- Have a strong attention to detail, be highly organised and be able to manage a busy workload with competing deadlines;
- have sound computer skills, including Microsoft Office;
- Commencing with Thursdays and Friday's 8.30am - 5pm;
- Be able to well independently and as part of a team.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?