FULL-TIME | PART-TIME | Interior Sales Consultant - Designer Furniture Showroom
Advertiser: Life Interiors Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Interior Design
Life Interiors is one of Australia's fastest growing and reputable modern furniture & homeware brands!
We are seeking a full-time or part time interior sales consultant who is passionate about design, customer service and loves going the extra mile!
This is an interior sales consultant role with an emphasis on selling local and overseas brands, styling, design, customer service and nurturing our residential and trade clients.
We operate through our market leading website lifeinteriors.com.au and our beautiful showrooms located in Balmain, (Sydney - 900 SQM) and Abbotsford (Melbourne - 550 SQM)
The role includes:
- Providing product advice and servicing clients while purchasing our beautiful collections of modern furniture & homewares
- Working on small and large quotes for both residential and trade clients.
- Working with clients in-store, via email and over the phone
- Accessing an abundance of product and supplier knowledge allowing you to become an industry expert
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Working within a direct team of 4 showroom team members
- Being apart of one of Australia's fastest growing and respected designer furniture brands
We want you if you:
- Enjoy working in a fun, hard working and committed team culture
- Are inspired by exceeding client expectations via delivering beautifully designed spaces and product recommendations
- Are an excellent team player
- Are customer focused & love to go the extra mile
- Are self motivated & results driven!
- Are highly organised, pay attention to detail
- Are computer savvy and have used a CRM, POS or ERP system before
For the successful candidate, Life Interiors offers:
- A vibrant and fun work environment within a supportive team
- A state of the art showroom & office, including all day parking
- Excellent training tools and professional development
- Great staff discounts across all our products
If this is you, apply now via seek by sending your CV and one paragraph as to why you think you would be a perfect candidate!
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Life Interiors Team
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?