Trust Accounting Officer
Advertiser: ResimacMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Treasury
- Permanent full-time opportunity
- Friendly company culture built on the values of Passion, Respect and Accountability.
- On top of a competitive remuneration package our people receive outstanding benefits including salary packaging, EAP, Resimac Rewards, discounted gym and generous company paid parental leave.
We are seeking a Trust Accounting Officer to be responsible for supporting the Securitisation & Treasury Manager. You will prepare and assist in the day to day financial accounting support function and related activities for the Resimac Trusts and Warehouses along with ensuring the control and accuracy of the financial records related to your allocated Trusts.
What You Will Do
- Ensure all accounting procedures are performed in line with the agreed time frames and KPI’s.
- Preparation of all month end reporting relating to your allocated Trusts. Including but not limited to bank reconciliations, cash transfers, inter-trust transfers, journals, accruals, trust expenses, LMI payments, Discharges, Settlements, fee refunds, discharge refunds etc.
Statutory Reporting Programme
- Assisting with the preparation of your allocated Trusts statutory reports ensuring compliance with current GAAP.
- Liaise with external auditors to assist in the completion
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player who has:
- Technical knowledge of accounting standards.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience in a corporate accounting environment, preferably within the financial services industry.
- Strong reconciliation and analytical skills and the ability to identify, report and follow up on outstanding items and anomalies.
- Willingness to take ownership and be accountable.
- Ability to adapt in an environment of rapid change.
Who We Are
The Resimac Group is one of Australia's leading non-bank lenders, with over 30 years of experience. Resimac is an ASX-listed company that specialises in home loans and have a wide range of products which include residential and commercial options to meet the need of all types of customers from first home buyers to investors. We pride ourselves on our service which has seen us win a number of industry awards.
There is no better time to join Resimac than today! Get your application underway now by clicking on "Apply for this job"
Want to stand out? Attach a targeted cover letter telling us why you are the perfect person for this role!
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?