LDC EARLY CHILDHOOD COOK
Advertiser: BPA Children’s ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
BPA Children's Services is seeking Expressions of Interest from an experienced, dedicated and enthusiastic LDC Early Childhood Cook looking for a part time position, to join our friendly, professional team in 2019.
BPA is a not for profit Cluster Manager for 28 kindergartens, 7 child care centres and 1 occasional care program within the western metropolitan region of Melbourne.
BPA Children's Services is committed to the right of every child to have access to quality early childhood educational programs. BPA believes that the principles of equity, access and cultural relevance must be developed and implemented for the benefit of the children and their families, participating in these programs.
BPA is committed to the rights of all children to feel safe, and be safe at all times, including; promoting the cultural safety of Aboriginal children, the cultural safety of children from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and the safety of children with a disability.
LDC EARLY CHILDHOOD COOK
Alexandra Avenue Children's Centre
Alexandra Avenue, Sunshine
55.00 hours per fortnight
Monday to Friday: times to be negotiated
Applicants must have:
- A Food Safety Certificate – Level 2;
- Previous experience working as a cook in a child care and/or aged care facility;
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care, is preferable;
- A current Working with Children check, First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certification are essential.
Refer below and follow the application process.
BPA asks when applying for a position you consider the centre Philosophy and whether it matches your own personal Philosophy. Angliss Children's Centre Philosophy can be viewed on our website at www.bpachildrenservices.com.
If you are interested in the above position please refer to the BPA website – www.bpachildrenservices.com (Employment Opportunities) to view the application process.
Applicants are required to fill out an Expression of Interest form and return to BPA along with their current Resume.
If you do not meet the required criteria for the above position your application with not be accepted.
Applications close on Friday, 30 August 2019.
ADDRESS EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST TO:
Early Years Advisor
BPA Children's Services
PO Box 215, SUNSHINE VIC 3020
or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact BPA on 9312-3689 during office hours (Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 3.00pm).
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Do you have a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care?