Advertiser: ResimacMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Community Development
We are seeking a Practice Lead who will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining a Technology Framework and Process for the Resimac Group.
What You Will Do
- Ensure adoption of process within software delivery. This includes SDLC, source control, branching, deployment, configuration and other processes associated.
- Lead activities to define, establish, maintain and embed reliable and sustainable process and framework initiatives across Technology
- Influence and champion continuous improvement and measurement of software development tools, templates, methodology and capability against industry best practice.
- Drive the development, maintenance and application of Technology policies, standards and guidelines to ensure relevant frameworks and processes are adhered to
- Provide input into the technology strategy for the improvement of delivery capability across technology to ensure there is a consistent delivery capability
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player who is/has:
- Proficient in MS Visual Studio, C#, ASP.Net Webforms, ASP.Net MVC, TSQL, SSRS, SSIS, HTML 5, CSS 3, jQuery, TFS, XML, JSON, IIS, Webservices, Unit Testing Frameworks
- Exposure to SOLID principles
- Strong Object Oriented design
- Proven use of common Software Patterns
- Exposure to Domain Driven Design
- Unit testing concepts
- Awareness of emerging languages, concepts and technologies
- 7+ years Developer / Analyst Programmer / Practice Lead
- Proficiency working on full stack
- SQL development on multiuser databases
- Extensive experience in a fast past delivery focused environment.
Who We Are
The Resimac Group is one of Australia's leading non-bank lenders, with over 30 years of experience. Resimac is an ASX-listed company that specialises in home loans and have a wide range of products which include residential and commercial options to meet the need of all types of customers from first home buyers to investors. We pride ourselves on our service which has seen us win a number of industry awards.
There is no better time to join Resimac than today! Get your application underway now by clicking on "Apply for this job"
Want to stand out? Attach a targeted cover letter telling us why you are the perfect person for this role!
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)