Business Improvement Officer
Advertiser: TAE AerospaceMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Quality Assurance & Control
TAE Aerospace is a 100% Australian owned and operated Aerospace Engineering Services Company, servicing the regional, defence and general aviation sectors. Our world class facilities, services and innovative products combined with a suite of regulatory approvals supports the safety and quality of what we deliver.
We are currently seeking an experienced Continuous Improvement Professional to be an advocate and champion of Lean / CI principles across TAE Aerospace.
Reporting to the Continuous Improvement Manager, this important role will have responsibility to:
- Actively be involved in building and promoting a continuous improvement culture with a strong focus on improvement sustainability
- Guide and engage senior stakeholders to own improvement initiatives in their respective areas
- Facilitate Accelerated Improvement Workshops
- Understand key business drivers
- Actively be involved in driving tangible net results in EBITDA improvement
- Provide superior advocacy for and guidance in the Continuous Improvement journey to Management and Staff, clearly articulating the journey and personally demonstrating the values required to successfully deliver CI initiatives
- Focus efforts and drive business change by effectively applying an array of Continuous Improvement tools as applicable
- Minimum 5 years' experience in transformational program delivery.
- Hands on approach and ability to review processes, recommend improvements and execute with excellence
- Sound knowledge of quality management systems
- Impeccable time management and change management skills, with evidence of seeing projects through to completion
- Six sigma Green Belt qualified (minimum)
- Ability to obtain Defence Security Clearance is a requirement.
If you are an astute professional who can work collaboratively as part of a team, take and provide direction, inspire confidence and enlist the best performance of colleagues and other stakeholders, then click the apply button.
Applications close COB Friday 23 August 2019.
For more information on TAE Aerospace visit our website www.taeaerospace.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?