Coffee Sales Executive NSWPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Coffex Coffee Roasters, one of Australia's leading Coffee Roasters, is actively seeking a COFFEE ENTHUSIAST who is looking to take their knowledge and skills in coffee and move into sales.
A full-time position is currently available as Sales Executive at our NSW Branch Office located in Alexandria.
Working as part of a small team, your role will be to build and maintain strong working relationships with current and potential customers.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to make coffee their career.
Your success in this role will be dependent on your proven:
- Ability to convert leads into new business and identify prospective new business
- Professional interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the coffee industry
- Ability to positively influence and engage others
You will already be an experienced team member and possess the following skills:
- Dedication and commitment to succeed
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Flexible approach and positive attitude
- Intermediate coffee making skills
- Basic knowledge of espresso coffee equipment will be seen as an advantage
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Cold Calling on various Foodservice venues
- Visiting existing customer base and providing support for coffee related issues
- Conducting coffee tastings and basic barista training with potential new customers
- Weekly reporting to management
To the successful applicant, we offer a competitive salary package and excellent working environment together with plenty of variety and challenges.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?