General Office Assistant - "Wine and Chocolates"
Advertiser: FABAL Operations Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Introduction to the FABAL Group
The FABAL Group is an agri-tourism and wine group with investments and management in many types of related industries. It is also one of the leading managers of viticulture in Australia.
FABAL now has a fulfilling but challenging opportunity for a General Office Assistant to join our group based in Kent Town.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic administration person to act primarily in a support role in our investor relations and corporate compliance areas. However, the role may also incorporate some financial, logistics and marketing involvement in our exciting product range.
The successful applicant will provide day to day administration support within the organisation and have a strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise work.
This position is initially a part time position (25+hrs/wk.) and may suit a candidate that is ready to re-enter the workforce. The successful candidate will report to the Group Compliance Manager and work with other senior management.
For more information on our group, please visit www.fabal.com.au
- Acting as first contact to the FABAL group administration office (telephone, email and personnel greeting);
- General administration;
- Some database input and maintenance;
- Assisting in the preparation and distribution of Investor communications;
- Some website maintenance;
- Some wine logistics and coordination for shareholders and others;
- Collating sales data;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organisational skills;
- Solid problem-solving skills;
- Friendly and team-oriented disposition with a strong work ethic;
- Willingness to learn and assist others;
- Sound working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Some experience in database software usage;
- Some experience in website maintenance is an advantage (Wix is our system);
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and meet changing deadlines;
In addition, you will demonstrate a willingness to learn new tasks, accept direction from your executive team, have a bright and positive outlook, be punctual and well-presented and be willing to action all tasks whilst showing initiative.
If you believe you are the right person and you are passionate, dedicated and have the skills to fill this role, please submit your cover letter and resume to the attention of Michelle Horton and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Friday 23rd August, 2019.