Varied Office Administration Role - Get In Quick!
Advertiser: NetYourJobMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
- Reception, Administration, Accounts - Do it all in Darwin!
- Fun team environment & plenty of ongoing support
- Are you the Office All Rounder we're looking for?
Fuji Xerox is the stand out market leader in the Northern Territory and Australia with our range of multi function devices and document management solutions.
We're currently looking for an additional professional office all rounder to join our team in Darwin with the option of a full time or part time role. The person we seek will have superior customer service skills with a genuine desire to deliver great customer outcomes.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring our office continues operating at maximum efficiency with a variety of fast paced and ever-changing tasks.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Frontline reception for both telephone calls and incoming face to face visits
- Ensuring every customer contact results in customers receiving a level of service that delights them
- Full range of accounts administration tasks (accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoicing, data entry)
- Organising the day to day activities of our technical team
- Processing orders and financial agreements
- Liaising with our sales and technical teams, customers and transport companies
Other essential skills and attributes include:
- Excellent telephone manner even in trying situations
- 2+ years proven experience in a similar Admin / Accounts role
- Great ability to pick up new systems easily and work competently quickly
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Word and Excel
- Experience working successfully in a team environment and understanding the importance of internal customers
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Good sense of humour and people skills
- Desire to learn, improve and strive for excellence in all areas of work
- Attention to detail with data entry at quick typing speed
If you're looking for a new challenge, this is it! APPLY NOW through our online application form with a current CV and covering letter outlining your suitability.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- How many years' experience do you have with Microsoft Office?
- Do you have experience in a similar role? (Please answer: YES or NO)
- Why are you the ideal candidate for this role?