Investment Operations Analyst
Advertiser: Northcape CapitalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Funds Management
A rare opportunity for an Investment Operations Analyst has become available at a leading global boutique fund manager based in Sydney.
The successful candidate will offer certain areas of expertise whilst maintaining a solid understanding of the various areas encompassed within the Investment Operations sphere.
As part of a small team of 4, the candidate will work with both domestic and international equities as well as collaborate with a highly successful array of portfolio managers and research analysts.
Reporting to the Head of Investment Operations, the role will be a split between day to day requirements that come hand in hand with an operational role, such as:
- Trade management
- Performance calculation
- Corporate actions
- Unit registry
However there will be an emphasis on using analytical thinking to assess the various areas of the investment operations. The successful candidate will be expected to formulate, analyse and implement projects to drive business improvement.
- 3-5 years experience at a custodian, asset manager or asset owner in investment operations
- International and Global Equities
- Project management
- Performance and Attribution
- Unit registry
- High level Excel a plus
- Proficiency with IRESS, Factset and Bloomberg a plus
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- What's your highest level of education?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?