Chef De Partie / Breakfast Chef / Commis Chef / Kitchen Hand
Advertiser: Coral Sea Marina ResortMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Aug 2019
- Northern QLD
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Chefs/Cooks
About the business
Coral Sea Marina Resort is the fruition between the union of two major icons, the primary marina on the mainland coast and a renowned resort, located in the enchanting seaside oasis of Airlie Beach.
Comprised of boutique accommodation, award-winning restaurants, an enticing Marina Resort village with quality facilities and spectacular views, Coral Sea Marina Resort is the ideal destination to stay, play and explore the beauties of the Whitsunday region.
About the roles
We have multiple opportunities across our venues; The Garden Bar Bistro and Clipper Restaurant.
We are seeking experienced and qualified Chef De Parties, Breakfast Chef and Commis Chefs as well as driven and hard working Kitchen Hands.
Skills and experience
• Must have demonstrated experience working in a fast paced professional kitchen environment
• Passionate and determined to ensure our guests receive a wonderful culinary experience when dining in our venues
• Must be trade qualified (Chef positions) or working towards / interested in commencing studies (Kitchen Hand)
• Ability to follow processes and procedures, particularly around Food Safety and Hygiene practices
• Great attention to detail, proactive thinking and positive team player!
• Our ideal applicant will be able to commit long term to the company, and opportunities to grow within our team will present to those that work hard and demonstrate the right skills and attitude.
Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must be able to work in Australia and be residing in Australia at the time of application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?