HOTEL RECEPTIONISTPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
We are one of the largest and most dynamic property development companies in South Australia and are looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Hotel Receptionist to join our friendly Serviced Apartments Team.
We are searching for someone who has initiative and is willing to go that extra mile for our guests.
With the company scheduled to expand rapidly over the next few years with new developments in the construction phase, our ideal candidate will be self motivated and wanting to grow in their role with the company.
As the first point of contact, you will play an important part in the general running of the reception desk and help the team to maintain a smooth room booking service.
You will be primarily responsible for the following key areas:
- Provide efficient service for guest registration and departure
- Settle guest accounts accurately and efficiently
- Maintain mail and invoice register; receipt payments and prepare banking
- Maintain current knowledge of room prices and special offers
- Answer guest enquiries about services, facilities and the local area
- Report and manage any identified maintenance or breakage issues
In addition to a professional approach, you will be required to have:
- Superior customer service
- A minimum of two years experience as a Guest Service Agent or similar
- The ability to establish, maintain and enhance positive internal and external relationships
- Experience with RMS9+ would be an advantage
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- A proven ability to adapt and learn quickly
- The ability to work well under pressure
This is a CASUAL position with hours ranging from 20-25 hours per week. Candidates must have flexibility and be able to work weekends, with full working rights in Australia.
If you are highly organised, use initiative to forward plan and multi-task with exceptional customer service skills, then this role is ideally suited to you - APPLY NOW!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- Are you available to work public holidays?