Graduate of Architecture (2-3 years experience) Position
Advertiser: Craig Tan ArchitectsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Aug 2019
- $54,000 - $56,000 + super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
Craig Tan Architects is an award winning architecture and interior design studio working on a range of architectural and interior design project types with an emphasis on user experience in the public realm.
We are undergoing a growth period and currently have a range of exciting public, commercial, retail and educational projects. With this expansion, a new role is opening up for a graduate of architecture with 2-3 years practice experience.
Applicants should demonstrate:
- Minimum of 2 years’ practice experience
- Strong design skills with the ability to translate ideas from concept through to the refined detail
- Highly proficient in ArchiCAD - at least 2 years’ experience in practice with use of BIM in documentation and co-ordination
- Excellent ability in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Expertise with Lumion visualisation software
- Previous experience of detailing intricate brickwork and knowledge of both traditional brick construction and modern brick slip / tile construction techniques.
- Previous experience of prototyping of handmade tiles and brickwork.
- Experience in hospitality design
- Work which demonstrates you are sustainably and environmentally focused during the design process – and be able to produce environmental analysis including internal daylight factors, shading analysis, solar radiation analysis, and wind analysis.
- Experience in the educational sector
- Excellent freehand drawing and watercolour painting presentation skills
- Proven ability to produce drawings over all stages of design including; client presentation visuals; planning drawings; tender documentation sets; and details.
- The ability to work both collaboratively and independently within a small team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary - $54 - $56K + super
Further information is available on our website – www.craigtanarchitects.com
If you think that this is the right position for you, please send digital CV’s (less than 5MB) to Craig Tan email@example.com, by Tuesday 10th September 2019.
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in architecture?
- How many years' experience do you have as an architect?