Junior Broker Assistant - Want to learn how to support our brokers?
Advertiser: ProinsureMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Aug 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
Privately owned and successful insurance brokerage, Proinsure, has the need for a full-time junior broker assistant for our Gold Coast office.
- Are you a supportive person, who is well organised, with a good attention to detail?
- Do you have good communication, administration and mathematic skills?
- Are you able to work to strict time constraints?
- Are you looking for a career in the insurance industry?
- Do you have at least 1 years’ experience working in an office? (ideally in the insurance industry)
- Do you have strong computer skills?
This is a huge opportunity to work for a friendly, professional and progressive company, and learn how to support our insurance brokers to manage our growing portfolio of clients.
If you fit the criteria, apply today!
This will be a hands-on role, with some of the required functions including (but not limited to):
- Answer and direct phone calls into the business
- Meet and greet visitors to the business, as required
- Collate and process the mail, monitor emails and complete filing, as required
- Support the brokers with renewals and mid-term reviews including updating and preparing policies and quotes.
- Support the brokers with enquiries from clients, including general enquiries, certificates of currency, Premium Funding and renewal instructions.
- Deal with general account payment queries and cancellations for clients.
- Support the brokers with new clients, including preparing quotes and new policies.
- Make sure you’re familiar with the policies available to our clients
Why Work for Proinsure?
Proinsure is passionate about helping our clients. We are one of the leading and largest independent insurance brokers in South East Queensland. We service predominantly commercial clients with both their business and personal insurance programs.
We aim to truly identify and understand the risks faced by our clients and arrange insurance and risk management programs to safeguard their assets and livelihoods. We place high importance on client relationships.
As a team member of Proinsure, you will be offered:
- the chance to work closely with a team of brokers to learn the industry,
- the opportunity to work in a supportive environment with a close nit team, and
- an attractive remuneration with good working conditions.
Do you want to join our team? If so, please apply today.