Auction Co-ordinator Trainee (Entry Level)
Advertiser: Auctions 247More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Aug 2019
- Launceston & North East
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Join the team at Auctions 247 Tasmania's newest online marketplace, as an Auction Co-Ordinator Trainee in our Launceston branch completing your Certificate III in Warehousing Operations.
In this role you will be responsible to ensure all auctions are set up professionally to ensure a positive customer experience and maximise vendor returns.
Your key responsibilities:
- Coordinate the auction floor ensuring all items are ready for sale and in the correct location
- Promote and maintain good working relationships with buyers and handle all customer queries promptly with honesty, courtesy and integrity
- Coordinate incoming stock and deliveries, ensuring all items are accurately booked in, valued, photographed and uploaded onto website within 24 hours
- Coordinate all rectifications, keys and all panel work as required
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Enthusiastic with a can do attitude
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong commitment to delivering outstanding customer service and satisfaction
- Computer literate and an ability to learn our auction system
- Competent MS Office skills (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- A current driver's licence (HR & Forklift desired)
- A person who enjoys a hands on operational role in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Efficient, organised and able to prioritise competing deadlines
- Flexible, reliable and well presented.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by your manager.
How Do I Apply?
If this position sounds like you, send your resume to us by clicking the APPLY NOW button. As part of our recruitment process reference checks are undertaken prior to offer of employment and successful candidates will need to undertake criminal record checks upon commencement.
Whilst we appreciate your time and effort in submitting your application, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?