Sales and Promotions Assistant - No experience required
Advertiser: My JoblistMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $70,000 OTE
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Promotions
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
Do you thrive in a rewarding team environment?
If so, let us introduce ourselves… We are O’Connor Marketing!
We are one of Australia’s expertise sales and marketing companies, specialising in B2B, promotional events and B2C strategy. We are seeking to grow our Sales and Promotion team based in Haymarket - Sydney, NSW.
We believe that our power lies within our people and every day you have the chance to learn and earn!
What do we do?
At O’Connor Marketing, we represent clients in areas such as telecommunications and non-for-profits, through a range of marketing and promotional strategies and platforms. Customer service is our forte, and our community of talent and enthusiastic professionals and brand ambassadors are a testament to this and our greatest asset.
Within the sales and marketing team, you will be responsible to represent our clients and carry out brand exposure and customer acquisition through face to face interaction. The role is suited to confident individuals, with previous retail, hospitality or customer facing experience being highly advantageous. Training and development is offered to all team members, with leadership positions available to those seeking career progression.
What are we looking for?
- An upbeat and confident personality!
- Eagerness to learn
- Ambitious and self-motivated attitude
- Business minded and goal orientated individuals
What can we offer you?
- Exposure to innovative marketing and sales strategies
- Fun and supportive team environment
- Leadership opportunities
- Great team culture and weekly team nights
O’Connor Marketing’s ability to deliver growth and success to current clients has resulted in an opportunity for our team to expand further. We are looking for the next industry leaders, if you are ready for a challenge and eager to work in a rewarding team environment, we want to hear from you today!
Simply APPLY NOW and attach your CV. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within the next 48 hours.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?