JUNIOR PROPERTY OFFICER / PART TIME LEASING CONSULTANT
Advertiser: Richardson and Wrench PyrmontMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Due to exciting business growth, a fantastic part-time opportunity is now available for a passionate Junior Property Officer/Leasing Consultant to step up and work in the real estate industry. Apply your skill set within this successful office, centrally located in vibrant Pyrmont.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Conducting open for inspections
- Ingoing /Outgoing + Routine inspections
- Preparing lease packs
- General administrative duties
- General support to Property Managers
- Liaising with tenants.
The successful candidate will have
- A current Real Estate Certificate of Registration (Minimum 1 year experience)
- Car & Driver's License
- Immaculately presented and well groomed
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and motivation at all times
- The ability to work proactively to achieve targets
- Honest, reliable, punctual & well presented
- Good relationship building skills
Work days will include Wednesday, Thursday, & Saturday only
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?