Advertiser: Origin Group (Qld) Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Aug 2019
- Mackay & Coalfields
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Other
Origin Group (Qld) Pty Ltd is a Mackay based fabrication and engineering company servicing a variety of sectors including mining, construction and also the sugar industry.
Origin Group is now seeking an experienced and motivated Workshop Trades Assistant/Storeperson to join our Fabrication Services team.
Reporting directly to the Workshop Supervisor, the main purpose of the role will be to assist with the general day to day requirements of the workshop.
To be considered for this position you should have the following Skills & Experience:
- Must be able to demonstrate a solid track record of working as a Trades Assistant with Store's experience within an Engineering/Fabrication workshop
- Current Driver's License and reliable transport
- Forklift Ticket
- EWP Ticket
- MR or HR Licence
- Basic Rigger / Dogger qualification would be advantageous and will be well regarded
To be successful in this role it is ideal that you will have,
- Ability to understand and follow directions
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- A keen eye for detail and take pride in your work
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a self-starter and able to work unsupervised
- Be reliable, punctual and honest
- Commitment to safety and quality
We are currently offering the position as a casual appointment, however there is an option for increased work hours, depending on performance and workshop requirements.
If you are interested in this position, please forward applications and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?
- What's your expected hourly rate?