Advertiser: Klimate SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Klimate Solutions is a Mechanical and Electrical Services company servicing quality commercial buildings and involved in a variety of construction projects across Tasmania. We have a commitment to excellence and a drive for quality and are seeking individuals to capture and deliver this essence.
Due to the continued growth of our service client base, an exciting new opportunity has become available for an experienced Service Coordinator in our Hobart Office. In this hands-on critical role, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to our clients, scheduling work to our technicians and providing administrative support to our service team.
Are you an organised individual with excellent multi-tasking and communication skills, a passion for Customer Service who is looking for the opportunity to take on a dynamic, fast paced role with many challenges? Do you love working in a busy environment, exceeding client expectations and delivery outstanding customer service? Then this role is for you.
About the Role
This position requires a highly organised individual with excellent written and verbal communication and multi-tasking skills to coordinate service requests and liaise with technicians, clients and suppliers. Previous demonstrable success in the service industry and experience in the customer service, coordination and administration field are a must.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Be a primary point of contact for all customer service requests
- Provide updates to clients on service requests status and keep database up to date
- Liaise with clients and managers regarding new works, timeframes for attendance, etc.
- Delegate all job requests to technicians and subcontractors
- Raise purchase orders
- Generate reports as required
- Process subcontractors/technicians paperwork, etc
- Provide administration support to the service team
- Min 3 years experience in administration/coordination essential
- Service industry background highly desirable
- Computer savvy with solid MSOffice skills a must
- Impeccable multi-tasking skills
- Highly organised, with a strong focus on attention to detail
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with pleasant phone manner
- Ability to work well under pressure in deadline driven environments
On offer for the successful candidate will be a competitive salary (negotiable subject to skills and experience), the opportunity to grow and develop with the business and become an integral member of our dynamic service team.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a service coordinator?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How would you rate your English language skills?