School Learning Support Officer
Advertiser: Orange High SchoolMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Aug 2019
- Blue Mountains & Central West
- Work Type
- Education & Training, Teaching Aides & Special Needs
Position: School Learning Support Officer - Fulltime x 3 positions
Location: Orange High School
Period: 27th January 2020 – 18th December 2020 (possibility of extension)
Position Information – This position will assist teaching staff in supporting students with additional learning needs in classrooms.
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
Demonstrated experience working with a diverse range of students
Capacity to work across faculties to support students
Demonstrated experience working with staff to assist student classwork and assessment differentiation
Highly successful interpersonal skills to engage students in activities to encourage them to be innovative in their learning experiences.
Capacity to collaborate positively with teaching staff.
Application: Please provide a brief statement addressing the criteria in support of your application relating to this position. (Suggested length 1 – 2 pages)
Applications to: email@example.com
Closing Date and Time: COB Friday 30th August 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have experience working with children with special needs?
- How many years' experience do you have as a teacher aide?
- Have you completed a qualification in education support?