ICT Support Officer; Dual Site (South-West Sydney)
Advertiser: The Anglican Schools CorporationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
The Anglican Schools Corporation is seeking applications for a committed Christian ICT Support Officer. The ICT Support Officer is responsible for the delivery of level 1 and level 2 IT support services to staff, students and parents. The onsite support team assists our end users to utilise ICT infrastructure, which meets the educational and administrative needs of the 21st-century school environment.
Job purpose: To provide the College community with professional and high-quality ICT support
Status: Full Time
Location: 3 days at Wollondilly Anglican College, 2 days at Oran Park Anglican College
The Anglican Schools Corporation caters for the academic, spiritual and pastoral needs of over 14,000 students in NSW, ranging in age from four to eighteen years. Currently operating 19 independent schools, the Corporation provides high-quality education delivered in a nurturing, caring, Christian environment. The Support Officer is tasked with providing quality reactive and proactive customer service in a timely manner. In addition, they have a focus of ownership on customer’s issues through to a successful resolution.
The following criteria will be used as a guide in determining a person’s suitability for this position:
- Experience in supporting end-user hardware and software
- ITIL awareness and understanding
- Device support experience in a Windows, MACOS, IOS and ChromeOS environment.
- Audio Visual experience
- Some network support skills
- Experience in managing and prioritizing own workload in accordance with SLA’s
- Demonstrated experience in managing reactive ICT service requests using a dedicated CRM system
- Demonstrated track record of strong communication skills and initiative
- Working within a team environment
The following desirable criteria will be used as a guide in addition to the essential criteria to assist in determining a person’s suitability for this position:
- Exposure to school working environments
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology or similar
- Industry certifications, such as MCSA, well regarded
Applications addressing the above criteria are invited from committed Christians who should email a covering letter and CV, which will include the names and contact details of two professional referees and your current church Minister. A Working with Children (WWC) check will also be required. General enquiries and applications can be emailed to email@example.com . Should you wish to discuss the role in more specific detail, Mr Matthew Gebran, ICT Support Team Leader, can be contacted on (02) 8567 4000.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?