- Job Listing Date
- 11 Aug 2019
- $53,815 - $58,003 p.a.
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Other
The Station Support Officer is a role within Metropolitan Operational Services and as one of the first points of contact for the public visiting a police station will:
- Provide a professional customer service
- Answer caller enquiries, provide/record information and/or re-direct to the most appropriate officer or service provider.
- Respond to face-to-face station enquiries, taking of reports, recording of information and/or referring to the most appropriate officer or service provider.
- Undertake a broad range of administrative duties associated with the efficient operation of the police station.
You'll receive a salary at the ASO-2 remuneration level currently $53,815 - $58,003 p.a.
This is an ongoing vacancy. The incumbent will be assigned to a District and rotated between stations depending on organisational needs. Employees may be required to work non-standard hours including public holidays and weekends which may include being on a rotating roster.
Please visit http://iworkfor.sa.gov.au and search for vacancy number 356689 for the Job and Person Specification and guidelines on how to apply for this position.
For enquiries please contact Marijka Mik on 7324807 or email Marijka.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: 11.00pm Sunday 25th August 2019.