- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Customer Care Operators - Customer Care Centre located in Moruya, NSW South Coast
Flexible Hours Required – including split shifts
Permanent Part-Time Positions up to 38hrs per week
Please include the selection criteria answers in your cover letter
Take a moment, now imagine the best customer experience you’ve ever had.
We here at Southern Phone are making it our mission to provide this level of Customer Experience to our Customers and we want you to help us!
Southern Phone operates as one of the largest and most successful Customer Care Centres in regional Australia, we serve a national customer base including Residential, Small Business and Local Government customers.
Come and join us on our mission of providing World Class Customer Service to our customers.
Exceptional Customer Service skills and an ability to be part of a strong team with a core focusing on delivering World Class Customer Service is a must in this role!
Roles are based in Moruya, working for Australia's largest regionally based telco.
We reflect the values, ethics and lifestyle of regional Australia, provide benefits to our local communities and connect customers all over Australia.
We are looking for people both experienced in Customer Service and those who are keen to learn and grow in this field.
You will find this an exciting and rewarding role if you are an individual who is willing to go above and beyond.
- Customer Love
- Deliver Wow
- Be Adventurous
- We All Win
About the role
Reporting directly to your Squad Leader, you will respond to a variety of inbound calls about mobile, landline and internet queries.
You will provide Live Chat support while also handling a variety of customer enquiries, all whilst honouring our Values.
You will be responsible for establishing, maintaining and building relationships with customers on behalf of Southern Phone.
If you have strong communication skills, are familiar with computers, are hands on and a team focused person with a can-do attitude, then apply now!
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Provide a World Class customer experience
- Attend to customer enquiries and concerns in a timely manner and facilitate satisfactory resolutions
- Work in a fast-paced environment with set targets and timeframes
- Actively listen while also performing other tasks
- Troubleshoot and diagnose service issues
- Assist with complex billing and account enquiries
- Be able to competently use a computer
Desired Skills & Experience
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced Customer Service environment
- Great computer skills
- Great negotiation and organisational skills
- Time management experience
- Ability to solve problems
What we can offer you:
- Comprehensive paid training
- A supportive and diverse working environment
- A chance to challenge yourself
- Opportunity for development and growth
- A culture built on respect, innovation, integrity, fun and the Customer Experience
How to Apply:
Please attached a copy of your resume and a cover letter to your application.
Please answer these selection criteria questions in the Cover Letter attached to your application:
- What do you like the most about working with customers?
- Are you available to work a roster that rotates between the hours of 8AM to 8PM, 7 days per week?
- Are you available to work split shifts where the first part of your shift is 8AM-12PM and the second part of your shift is 4PM-8PM?
- What type of internet service do you use at home?
- Who are the NBN and what do they provide?
- What appeals to you the most about joining and working with the Southern Phone family?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years' experience do you have as a customer services representative?