- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Airlines
Menzies Aviation is a global leader in the provision of aircraft ground handling services. We are committed to providing the highest standard of service to airline customers.
We are currently seeking an experienced Rostering/ Administration Officer to join our dynamic and fast paced Ramp team located at Melbourne Airport.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following skills and capabilities:
• Ability to interpret relevant EBA and Award to ensure compliance with company requirements
• Preparation & maintenance of staff rostering and resource planning as per Airline Schedules
• Ensure staff adhere to their rosters and cover any leave and absences
• Manage staff leave requests and allocation for the Passenger Services department
• Manage cancellations and communicate roster changes to affected parties
• Assist with financial and accounts processing
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Customer service skills
• General administration duties
• Additional duties as requested by Management
• Previous experience with KRONOS or Workbridge systems
• Aviation experience preferred but not essential.
• Ability to work under pressure and manage high volume rostering requirements
• Excellent attention to detail
• Exceptional organisational and time management skills
• Fast learner and ability to adapt to change
• Ability to work autonomously unsupervised
Applicants will be required to undergo a Police check, Airport security check and pre-employment medical as part of the standard conditions of employment.
This is a part time position working a minimum of 20 hours per week.
Due to the high volume of applications, only those applicants that meet the selection criteria will be contacted.