Customer Care Officer - Medical Devices
Advertiser: GN Hearing Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Sept 2019
- Sydney, Ryde & Macquarie Park
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices
Opportunity awaits for a Customer Care Superstar to put their mark on this growing organisation!
150 years of making life sound better!
As an industry leader, GN Hearing is one of the fastest growing hearing technology innovators globally and in the Australasian market. GN Hearing has a dynamic company culture with a focus on ensuring users of our products can Hear More, Do More & Be More than they thought possible. Our work environment provides an opportunity to listen, challenge and transform - driving innovation and excellence for our customers and our team.
We are looking for a Customer Care Superstar to join our energetic, growing organisation to help us ensure our Customers receive only the best experience.
Each day you will be:
- Attending to customer queries by phone and email
- Talking directly to medical professionals
- Maintaining communication across manufacturing, inventory, sales and customer care
- Talking directly to patients when required, being the first point of contact
- Entering orders
Skills and Experience
- At least two years in a Customer Service Representative role in the Pharmaceutical and/or Medical industry
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
- ERP Systems exposure advantageous
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a team player and possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and fast, accurate data entry skills. You will demonstrate adaptability, be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and be able to demonstrate strong problem-solving skills.
Here at GN we are passionate about our Customer Experience and we are looking for an energetic, positive person with a "can-do" attitude who puts the customer at the heart of everything they do.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Please note that we will only accept applications from those with the right to live and work in Australia
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?