Advertiser: Law Partners Personal Injury LawyersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Law Partners is Australia's largest specialist personal injury firm, helping thousands of Australian's every year get the compensation they deserve.
We are currently looking to appoint an office assistant to join our busy CBD team.
This is a highly valued role within our Firm as this role is the 'glue' which holds everything together and ensures everything in our office runs smoothly.
The role would suit a recent school leaver with a passion for client care who would enjoy working in a fast-paced, professional environment - Law Partners is going through a period of rapid growth, so there’s a lot going on! This is an autonomous role so would suit a real self-starter.
Absolute client care drives everything we do at Law Partners so you'll need to be confident working in a very busy, client-focused environment. You’ll also be working within an energetic team of very driven, high-achieving lawyers and paralegals who are absolutely passionate about what they do.
Responsibilities will include:
- Scanning and distributing incoming mail;
- Hand deliveries;
- Court filing / photocopying;
- Stationery / office supply orders;
- Delivering outgoing mail to post office;
- Kitchen duties;
- Organising catering for staff meetings and functions;
- Ensuring meeting rooms are kept neat and tidy;
- Assisting in coordinating staff events and fun staff initiatives;
- Reception relief on occasion;
- Other administrative support to solicitors, paralegals and other support staff as required.
A commitment from the firm to continue to develop your skills and knowledge;
- A rewarding role in a positive and friendly working environment;
- Annual performance/salary reviews, robust systems and a well-managed practice with unusually low staff turnover;
- Lovely offices right in the heart of the CBD, conveniently located directly above Town Hall train station;
- Opportunity to advance your career with full training and ongoing support/mentoring;
- Friendly and close-knit team.
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Completed your HSC or equivalent;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent organisational skills including strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple tasks within a defined process and meet deadlines;
- Ability to build positive relationships, both internally and with external stakeholders;
- A friendly, down to earth nature and must enjoy working as part of a team;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Ability and willingness to undertake lifting / moving of boxes (under 10kg)
If you meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you. Click the 'APPLY' button.
Previous applicants need not apply. No agencies please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you available to commit to full-time employment with working hours of Monday to Friday, 7:45am to 4:45pm.
- What attracted you to apply for this role?