Advertiser: Queensland Aboriginal and Islander Health CouncilMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Other
- Indigenous Health Not For Profit Organisation
- Salary: $78,030 + superannuation
- Attractive health promotion charity salary packaging
QAIHC is a non-partisan peak organisation representing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Community Controlled Health Organisations (ATSICCHOs) across Queensland at both state and national level. Our members deliver comprehensive and culturally appropriate, world class primary health care services to their communities.
The role of the Data Officer is to provide high quality, accurate and practical advice in relation to the analysis, interpretation and presentation of data contained in QAIHC’s Health Information database and QAIHC’s Member Services’ Electronic Medical Records.
What we are looking for
- This position has been identified - it is an occupational requirement that this position be filled by an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person as permitted and arguable under Section 25 of the Queensland Anti-Discrimination Act 1991
- Relevant qualifications and experience in data science, auditing, analysis and data management;
- Extensive experience working with extraction tools and Electronic Medical Records systems;
- Understanding and experience of data reporting methods;
- Experience with Tableau is highly desirable, and a high level of expertise in Microsoft Excel is required;
- Exceptional relationship skills and an ability to engage with a broad range of stakeholders;
- Highly developed influential writing skills;
- Understanding of the ATSICCHOs and the issues facing them;
- Demonstrated experience of working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and their leaders, respecting traditional culture, values and ways of doing business;
To apply, obtain an application pack or any query, please email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply only via this method.
Applications are required by midnight on Sunday 2nd September 2019