EVENT SECURITY SUPERVISORS WANTED
Advertiser: MA Security GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Security Services
EVENT GUARDS REQUIRED
ABOUT MA SERVICES GROUP
M.A. Services Group is a rapidly expanding business offering a wide range of security services delivered by our highly experienced and qualified personnel. We are currently looking for an experienced, motivated and passionate candidate to join our team on a CASUAL basis in the capacity of SECURITY SUPERVISOR EVENTS. If that sounds like you, then we want you to join our team.
Reporting into the Major Events Manager, the Security Supervisor is responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for customers & patrons and managing and supporting their own team. The successful candidate will have the flexibility to work nights and weekends, previous events/supervision experience is mandatory.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To Be Successful for this role; you will possess the following;
- Current Victorian Security Licence
- First Aid Certificate
- Current RSA Certificate
- Excellent presentation and grooming standards
- A Positive and Proactive Approach
- Passion for delivering professional and efficient customer service
- Evening & weekend availability are essential
- Strong written communication skills, including incident report writing.
- Ability to multi task and work autonomously in high paced team environment
- High Attention to details
- Proven suprvisiory experience in event security.
The position is located in Greater Melbourne with an immediate start.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Do you hold a current security licence?
- Have you completed a qualification in security operations?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?