Civil Labourers and Operators
Advertiser: Labour Cooperative Group LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Gosford & Central Coast
- Work Type
- Construction, Plant & Machinery Operators
Calling experienced Civil Labourers & Operators
We are currently seeking expressions of interest for experienced Civil Labourers and machine operators for upcoming projects, working in the Newcastle. Maitland and Hunter Valley areas.
Duties would include
- Stormwater pit and pipe work
- Sand bagging/Site clean up
- All aspects of concreting
- Machine operation, Rollers, Excavators, Water carts & HR vehicle
- Working around/spotting machines
- Able to us basic hand & power tools
- Site set up such as temp fence erection & sand bagging
- General civil labouring & Site clean up
- Physical Manual labour
- High level of adherance to WHS procedures
- Minimum 1 - 2 years experience on civil projects
- Construction Safety White card
- Own Vehicle & Drivers Licence
- Self motivated
- Able to work within a team and or with minimal supervision or follow up
- Able to participate in all heavy labouring duties
- Flexibility with working on various sites within the area
Desirable not essential
- Machine tickets such as LR, LE, LL
- High risk licences, such as EWP, LF
- Working at heights
- Confined Space
- Electrical Spotters ticket
Perks and Benefits
- Home every night
- Work on local based projects
- Overtime available
- Potential for permanent roles
Pls Note - All suitable candidates with be Drug & Alcohol Screen prior to employment.
If you believe you possess all the experience and APPLY NOW, or alternatively contact the helpful Newcastle Labour Co team on 1800770073
LabourCo is committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity, we take pride in promoting a cultural diverse workplace and partner with Host Clients who demonstrate a commitment to same. All applicants must be able to evidence their Right to Work in Australia
- How many years' experience do you have as a civil labourer?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?