Advertiser: Algo MasMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Located in Adelaide's East End, Algo Más are an established and growing branding and communications studio with a reputation for creating effective place and corporate brands, designing meticulous publications and developing functional and mobile friendly websites. Inspired by our corporate values of creativity, integrity, innovation, responsiveness and respect, we're a hard-working team who are known for our versatility, obsessive attention to detail, and the quality of work we take pride in delivering.
We’re searching for a part-time Administration Assistant to manage the day to day administration tasks required of a busy marketing studio.
Reporting to our Finance and HR Manager, this role is a perfect training ground for a 3rd or 4th year Marketing or Media student or graduate. It is intended the position will be for approximately 15 hours per week.
YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- Front of office activities - meeting and greeting clients and suppliers and directing calls;
- Office administration – mail collection, ordering stationery and office supplies, booking events and training activities;
- PA activities to support the Management Team of 4;
- Assisting the Account Management team including setting up new client projects in our job management system and creating quotes;
- Playing your part in implementing our Strategic Plan.
YOUR ESSENTIAL SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills;
- A high degree of initiative and a pro-active approach;
- A willingness and aptitude to learn;
- A high attention to detail;
- High client service ethic.
YOUR DESIRABLE SKILLS COULD INCLUDE:
- Office administration experience;
- Appropriate degree qualification, or studying towards a degree, in marketing, media or similar;
- An interest in the marketing, media or advertising industry;
- Experience in using Xero accounting software.
While this is a permanent part-time role Algo Más support flexible working arrangements and are willing to negotiate alternative hours with the right candidate.
Remuneration will be negotiated with the successful applicants based on their knowledge, skills and competencies. Salary package includes a professional development budget. Algo Más runs a Profit Participation Plan (PPP) for eligible staff.
THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Send your resume and a cover letter/email to email@example.com right away! Or by COB Monday 9 September 2019. Interviews will begin as soon as we see a resume that excites us.
For a full Position Description, if you have questions, or for a chat about the role or Algo Más and our vision, please contact Julie on 8232 2526 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?