- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Dubbo & Central NSW
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Reward Hospitality is Australia's leading distributor of non-food consumables including, tabletop, catering, disposables, packaging, janitorial, chemicals and equipment.
We are dedicated to serving the hospitality, aged care, healthcare, school & mining industries. We are a leading company spanning Australia and the Asia Pacific with 500 employees across 30 sites.
Why Join Us:
- Attractive remuneration- A generous base salary and opportunities to earn an uncapped monthly commission.
- Company allowances- A ‘Tool of Trade’ fully maintained vehicle, a fuel card, a mobile phone, iPad, and staff discounts on products.
- Career development- Progression opportunities across Australia within a large international company.
- Ongoing training- A comprehensive induction program and continuous ongoing system and product training.
- Friendly team- Take pride and enjoy working with a dynamic, growing sales team.
About the Role:
We are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated Territory Sales Manager with a strong knowledge of Dubbo and the surrounding areas to join our sales team.
You should have an existing network and business relationships throughout the area with industries affiliated with hospitality and catering to develop new business opportunities.
You will manage a diverse product portfolio and have the drive to network and make this territory your own by enhancing existing relationships and creating growth opportunities via business development.
You will also need to meet strict deadlines and manage time frames for sales reporting, quotes, tenders, appointments, call cycles etc.
Skills and Experience:
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia.
- Demonstrated experience in exceeding sales and GP budgets.
- A current Driver's License and a solid driving record.
- Strong sales/business development acumen to grow the territory as well as new and existing accounts.
- Confidence to build and maintain rapport with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Possess a positive can-do attitude, solutions orientated and customer-focused.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as negotiation skills.
- The ability to gain product and systems knowledge quickly.
How to Apply:
If you have what it takes, please take the time to apply via SEEK by clicking on the “Apply for this job” button above with your CV and cover letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?
- What is your expected base salary?
- Have you had experience selling any hospitality and catering products or dealing with customers who purchase these items?
- Please briefly explain why you are interested in this role and why you are well suited.