- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Other
Position Description Tasks – Concierge (Marketing)
- Greeting Clients: Greet all clients who come into the office and check them in with the appropriate Client Relations Executive or Migration Agent. Make the space feel welcoming through offering hospitality and address any questions or needs the client may have.
- Answering the Phone: Support the call centre by answering phones when there is ‘spill over’. Answer promptly and politely and assess the clients’ needs and where they need to be directed to (new enquiry or existing client).
- Administration Duties: Undertake admin duties such as recording and archiving files, recording mail in and posting mail out, ordering office supplies, preparing policy folders for new employees, making cash deposits at the bank, and taking eftpos payment from clients.
- Social Media Marketing: Running the business’ social media accounts – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Create posts that drive engagement and peak consumer’s interest in the business. Respond to any customer queries and direct them to the correct department.
- Email Marketing: Run campaigns via the MailChimp platform to reengage past clients or engage with businesses who are potential referral partners.
- Article Writing: Write articles for the business website that engage customers and position our business as up to date and knowledgeable on migration matters. The purpose of these articles is to also help improve the business’ SEO (Google ranking).
- Newsletter Writing: Support IT in distributing the No Borders weekly newsletter. This task is writing a summary of the key migration news for the week.
- Support Marketing Team: Support the marketing team in any other marketing activities they are undertaking.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a concierge?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Have you completed a qualification in business administration?