- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Labourers
Labourer required to help clear builders waste (wood, tiles, bricks etc) from residential building sites. Majority of sites located in S/E suburbs.
We are a small, friendly team with a positive and social culture.
MUST HAVE DRIVERS LICENSE AND OWN RELIABLE UTE / VEHICLE ABLE TO TRANSPORT WHEELBARROW
Labourer must be willing to start onsite and drive between jobs. Labourer is required to carry wheelbarrow, rake, shovel, and broom to and between all sites. Tools and equipment provided.
Labourer must be hard working, punctual and reliable.
Some heavy lifting involved. Mostly picking up builders waste (wood, tiles, bricks etc) left behind by tradesmen / contractors while in the process of building new residential homes.
- Varied hours between Monday - Saturday (7am onwards)
- A daily allowance will be paid to cover costs of fuel etc
- Penalty rates and over time rates apply
Police check required.
No experience necessary
**COVER LETTER PREFERRED**
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?