- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
Exposed to all areas of the business, you will prioritise daily tasks between Sales, Property Management and Marketing. In the Marketing aspect of the role, you will be responsible for creative marketing and the management of the office’s and Director’s Social Media profiles. Manning the reception desk and phones, you will be responsible for answering the phones and greeting clients. This role will see you utilise creative, administration and organisational skills daily. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Answering and directing calls and messages
- Greeting clients
- Sales administration
- End to end Sponsorship management
- End to end Social Media management for the Office and Director (mainly Facebook and Instagram)
- Google review management
- All agency marketing
- Blogging and vlogging ideas and proofing with external suppliers
- Landing page management
- Liaise with external marketing agencies where applicable
- Property Social campaign management
- Monthly reporting
- Oversee property brochure, board and drop proofs
- Previous Real Estate Marketing experience is advantageous
- Ideal for someone who has just finished a Marketing degree
- Agent's Representative is preferable
- Strong attention to detail and great diligence
- Excellent communication skills and computer literacy
- Extremely organised and an eye for detail
- Motivated and positive attitude
- Opportunity to work off reception 1 day a week to fully involve yourself in the Marketing aspect of the role
- Work with one of Bayside’s leading Real Estate teams
- Structured role with opportunity to make it your own
- On-site parking
- Strong brand
- Large presence in the local community
- Great culture and fun team
This role is located in Chelsea. The candidate must have a car and current driver's license.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?