Insurance Broking Traineeship
Advertiser: Finsura Insurance Broking (Aust) Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Gosford & Central Coast
- $20,000 - $34,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
We are a highly respected Australian owned broking company based in Long Jetty seeking a Trainee Broking Assistant to join our growing team. This role will see the successful candidate get full training on the job as well as a qualification in Insurance Broking. No industry experience is required. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is looking to start their career in an office environment or possibly has a little experience working in an office.
You will work directly with Assistant Brokers & our Claims Manager to help them on accounts & claims in a timely manner to ensure smooth running of the business.
Your day to day duties will include but not be limited to:
• Providing administration support to the brokers and team
• Processing of documentation
• Database management
• Assist with letters, reminders, renewals and other documentation
• Customer liaison with insurance companies and clients
• Processing Mail and some possible reception relief
We are looking to find a candidate who really wants to kick start a professional career in Insurance Broking.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following.
• Strong numerical skills and computer literacy
• Strong customer service sills
• Excellent communication skills
• A positive attitude and a willingness to learn
• Previous experience in a retail or customer service role will be highly regarded.
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, then please apply through seek.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your highest level of education?