Advertiser: David Reid Homes Goulburn Valley and Southern RiverinaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Shepparton & Goulburn Valley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
We are looking for an experienced and passionate marketing talent to join our business development team, managing marketing efforts across all media platform and taking participation in all marketing activities to accelerates sales productivity.
This position will be responsible for analysing market trend, identifying potential clients, designing and implementing effective marketing strategies and campaigns to drive the sales momentums, which means reporting, analysing and presenting skills are essential for this job.
You will need to perform the following duties:
- Developing positive brand awareness and image to the target audiences， and communicating with target audiences and build and develop a healthy customer relationship
- Conducting marketing research and analysing existing clients’ data in terms of clients preferences and user pattern to identify the potential target audiences and specific market entry point
- Evaluate and reviewing marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to make sure the correct mediums are being used, and campaigns are effective
- Drafting and developing marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and relevant campaigns
- Writing and proofreading marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management
- Monitoring and reporting the competitor’s activities to the management team and propose a response plan
- Working closely with external agencies to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials and online activities
- Coordinating production of advertising campaigns involving specialised activities, such as artwork, copywriting, media scripting, and media placement, within time and budget constraints
- Maintaining and updating client database to report on all digital efforts-website traffic, user engagement, campaign performance
- Ad hoc duties according to management’s needs
The essential requirement for this position:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in campaign management from concept to execution
- In-Depth knowledge of current marketing trends and processes
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An understanding and ability to apply digital marketing methods (SEM, SEO & Social Media)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects
- Work autonomously and adhere to deadlines
- Strong internal and external relationship management skills
- Organised, self-motivated with attention to detail
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- What's your highest level of education?