Advertiser: Town & Country Water ShopMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Blue Mountains & Central West
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Town and country water shop is an established company with its head office in Bathurst NSW
We supply service and maintain all facets of the pump,irrigation and pool industries.
We have an opportunity for an accurate and attention to detail person who has experience in all aspects of accounts and administration.
- Administrative support to the management including EOM / Quarterly financial reports and weekly cashflow reporting
- Banking, debtors & creditor processing (incl debtor negotiation and recovery)
- Accounting software experience
- Purchase Orders
- Payroll Backup
- Bank Reconciliations
- Prepare BAS for accountant (including fuel tax credits)
- Petty Cash
- Loan Amortization
- Asset Register maintenance/depreciation
- Company fuel card control
- Purchase & control of staff amenities & stationary supplies
- other adhoc administration duties as required
- Knowledge of Accountancy software compulsory
- Debtor financing (preferable)
- Accounts receivable/payable
- Cashflow reporting
- Profit and loss and balance sheets
- Ability to collate information and create reports
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Good administrative skills
- Energetic, flexible, proactive and a team player with a can-do attitude
- Valid driver’s licence
Only applicants we feel meet our requirements will be selected for an interview
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?