Bar TenderPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Bar & Beverage Staff
Join a large and driven CBD establishment - 2 years young.
Benefit from a world class, Paul Kelly designed island bar, crafting cocktails and drinks which you will have input to.
Strong cocktail & spirit knowledge essential.
Previous bar supervisor experience is helpful.
7 craft beers on tap & solid spirit selection.
Over 160 hand selected wines from our team of sommeliers.
Work 30 to 40 hours per week on a flexible roster.
Monday to Friday only, no weekends necessary.
Parking available from 6pm.
Our ideal candidate will have corporate bar/CBD experience. Be very engaging with our high end guests. Have the ability to up sell and engage guests in new beverage lines. Strong work ethic with the ability to have a laugh.
Similar experience in a similar environment is highly regarded.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of classic cocktails?