Advertiser: Commercial AssociatesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
Commercial Associates is a large boutique full service advisory and accounting practice. A Top 100 Firm, with a view to grow, CAAA offers a wide variety of services and career development opportunities in corporate advisory, business development and strategic taxation advice accounting.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Group accountant to join CAAA. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, this part time position provides key support to the Directors of the firm by providing detailed business and financial analysis and reporting for all group entities of CAAA.
Position responsibilities include:
- Preparation of management reports eg profit & loss, balance sheet and special accounting reports as required
- Preparation of year end statutory reporting for all CAAA entities
- End of month rollover including time sheet administration, WIP, debtors, transaction listings and audit reports
- Reconciliation of WIP, suspense account, income fees received and sundry creditors
- Reconciliation of bank statements,
- Responsible for the quarterly BAS
- Fortnightly payroll processing, superannuation, PAYG/IAS and Payroll Tax
To be successful in this role ideally will you have:
- Sound experience in a similar role in a professional services environment
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance or Accounting
- Be CA/CPA qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Well developed time management skills
- High attention to detail
You will possess solid technical ability and demonstrate a professional approach to your work. You will enjoy working independently using your drive and initiative to coordinate work and to ensure deadlines are met.
This is a terrific part time opportunity for an experienced group accountant to join our friendly and supportive team. Ideally you will be able to work a minimum of three days per week.
Please send your cover letter and resume by clicking the Apply Button now.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?
- What's your expected annual base salary?