Member Service Manager
Advertiser: NESS Super Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Electricians
About the business
NESS Super is the industry super fund dedicated to providing high quality superannuation services to its members and associated employers in the electrical, communication, technology and aligned industries. Since being established in 1987, we've grown to look after nearly 14,000 members and over 5,000 associated employers. At NESS Super, we're large enough to matter, yet small enough to really care.
About the role
As part of our recent growth and expansion, we are excited to be adding to the member and employer servicing team. As the Member Service Manager, you will be required to:
- increase and retain members and employers
- provide exceptional client servicing to employers and members
- present information updates to employers and members, including face-to face group-based education sessions and individual general information updates
- secure default employer-nominated fund status for NESS Super by building relationships with new and existing employers
- travel within NSW and ACT as part of a structured visitation and contact strategy.
Benefits and perks
A suitable remuneration arrangement will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have a background in the electrical and communications industry and be:
- passionate and focused, with a proven track record in growth and retention
- experience in delivering exception customer service to the industry, as well as being familiar with industry participants including associations, unions, training organisations, wholesalers and manufacturers.
- excellent at forming and building business relationships with different types of employers and members at all levels
- comfortable and experienced at presenting to both groups and individuals
- self-motivated and able to work individually and as part of a team environment
- familiar and have a working knowledge of superannuation. You don't need to be a super expert as we will assist and develop you as required.