Admin Student SupportPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Other
Job Title: Admin Student Support
Position: Permanent Full Time
Availability: Immediate start
Would you like to be part of a team that is committed to building students’ futures in the construction industry?
Are you looking for a secure position in a company that is constantly growing?
Do you want your contribution to the success of the company recognised and appreciated?
If the answer is yes to the above questions, then this role may be perfect for you.
Construction Training Institute (CTI) is located in Helensvale, very close to the M1 and has been operating for nearly 20 years, delivering training for construction apprentices/trade persons.
We are a dedicated team that enjoy seeing students’ complete their training and receive a qualification in their chosen trade.
Our experienced team are widely recognised for the exceptional service we provide to our clients.
CTI is seeking a new friendly addition to our team, with a long-term career goal, to help us keep up with the increasing number of students’.
About the role
As the Admin Student Support person, you will be mainly responsible in contacting employers to book their students into their scheduled training workshops. You must enjoy speaking on the phone and your phone manner must be courteous, friendly and helpful. This role can be high pressured in a fast-paced environment and your willingness to be flexible is required.
Duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Contacting employers to book their students onto scheduled training workshops
- Following up on student non-attendance at workshops
- Assist in employer enquiries regarding their students training schedules etc
- Assist with general enquires from apprentices and employers
- Actively seek out and perform other support services to team members
- Update various systems on outcome of employer and/or student calls
- Sent emails/SMS messages to employers and/or students when not contactable by phone
- Provide IT support to students with regards to resetting passwords etc
- Monitor student coursework etc
Recommended skills and requirements
We will be looking at all applications individually and do not have a hard set of requirements. However, the more of the following points that you can tick off, the more favourably we will view your application.
- Good communication, problem solving skills and an eye for detail
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications
- Deliver accurate and clear communication on the phone
- Teachable and willing to work as part of a team with a positive and friendly attitude
- Able to meet department reporting requirements
Why should you join us?
- Great company culture – we are passionate in ensuring that each student of CTI is given quality training for their success in their career path
- Every day is different – you will never be bored in this role as there is a variety of tasks that will keep you busy and stimulated
- Long term role with continuous improvement – CTI will invest time and resources to enhance your knowledge and skills enabling you to achieve full potential in the role
How to apply:
Applicants are invited to email email@example.com providing a detailed resume outlining their previous/current work experience together with a cover letter which must include your skill ability, areas of strength and areas you may need additional training in.
Applications close on Friday, 30th August 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?