Administration AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Mercury IT is looking for an Administration Assistant for a full-time role based at Arundel on the Gold Coast.
The Administration Assistant is a valued member of the Administration Team; the duties of the role include:
- Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Reception duties
- Contract administration
- Answering calls
- Receiving and Dispatching
- General administrative duties
- Data entry
- General office duties
- Utilising company systems
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar role (if this requirement is not met, then a very postive attitude and/or a Cert III or Cert IV is a minimum requirement)
- Customer service focus
- Attention to detail
- Effective oral and written communication
- Intermediate computer skills including: Microsoft suite of products and Accounting Packages
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
- Enthusiasm, drive and the willingness to roll up the sleeves and get the job done
- Agile and flexible to adapt to changing work requirements rapidly
- Ability to build and support strong relationships
- Current driver’s licence and reliable vehicle
Desirable skills and proficiencies:
- Administrative qualification i.e. Cert IV
- Accounts Receivable/Payable experience
- Contract administration experience
- Experience using Xero or other similar accounting package
Salary will be negotiated commensurate with experience and qualifications.
*Please note that we utilise an online test as part of the shortlisting and selection process and will precede candidate interviews, only candidates that make it to the first part of the shortlisting process will be invited to complete the test.
To apply for this role, use the ‘Apply for this job’ link below, a cover letter is not required.
**No agencies please**
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration assistant?